3 Graduate Credits for $385 or Audit for $199 - You Choose!
(all course materials included)
Ignite and rekindle your imagination and commitment as a middle school teacher. Explore the high performance middle school classroom, delving into proven strategies/best practice for advisory, motivation, brain research, working with parents, games, lesson ideas, and much more!
Goals and Objectives: As a result of participation in this course, students will be able to:
- Explore strategies for actively engaging the middle school student.
- Understand the various aspects of teaming.
- Investigate effective authentic assessments.
- Examine the use of active learning in the classroom.
- Demonstrate the ability to incorporate effective middle school instructional strategies.
What your colleagues are saying about this course:
"I truly appreciate the appropriateness of the tasks. I have yet to complete an assignment that did not directly apply to my classroom."