3 Graduate Credits for $385 or Audit for $199 - You Choose!
(all course materials included)
Struggling to address learning difficulties prior to special education services? Learn about the innovative model that is sweeping the country, RTI. Response to Intervention (RTI) assists is raising all student achievement and provides an alternative process for student identification, using proven methods and instructional tools/strategies to support the learner.
Goals and Objectives: As a result of participation in this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the theory and justification for Response To Intervention (RTI)
- Understand each aspect/tier of RTI
- Create multi-tiered intervention tools
- Apply the multi-tiered instruction model with learners
- Analyze grade level proficiency assessments
What your colleagues are saying about this course:
"I wanted to understand how RTI is implemented as a general education teacher and was able to learn strategies and assessments to help me relate to the Title I and Special Education teachers in our district. The CD will be a great resource!."